To boost Ecoratio’s position within the industry of precast concrete products in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
A position that requires sales talent and technical insight
Ecoratio AB has been active in Sweden and Norway for 13 years and has developed a small customer base. In both countries, the market potential is huge. It is your responsibility to expand the number of customers in both countries. With a personal and relationship-based approach you know how to open new directions of business. By using your technical advice, solution-oriented approach and commitment you are able to convince potential customers of the added value of the Ecoratio products.
You are prepared to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty; delivering technical service and user advice on site through demonstrating, repairing, product testing, organizing regularly refresher training and training for new employees to maximize usability, safety and result. Obviously, you are also responsible for managing and further developing the partnerships with existing customers.
To start effectively in this position, the Ecoratio team will first provide you with extensive product training. You will work closely with a local Support Technician and with your colleagues of the international sales team, you are coached by the Technical Sales Manager and you report to the Director. Your joint focus is international success.
What should you bring with you?
• Enthusiastic, smiling person, positive attitude
• Focused on solutions and possibilities
• Open-minded, curious, socially skilled
• Progressive, eager to learn, hands-on
• Self-employed and aiming for team result
• Practical experience in a similar sales position
• Background in the concrete or cement industry is an advantage
• Technical interest and skills
• Preferably living in the Stockholm region
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Proficiency in English
Ecoratio – What you may expect
Ecoratio is the ultimate specialist in problem solving in the production of concrete products. Problems like air bubbles, corrosion, dust, sticking and discoloration belong to the past with the products of Ecoratio. Using one of Ecoratio’s specially developed release agents, the concrete elements will be of the highest quality to meet the customer’s requirements. An additional advantage is that the release agents are made from environmentally friendly vegetable products without harmful substances for people and the environment.
Innovation and development
All over the world, many producers of precast concrete products already rely on Ecoratio’s expertise and innovative release agents and related products. And the company doesn’t stop there. Ecoratio is ambitious and constantly looking for new and improved solutions. A lot is invested in the development of products that contribute to a safer, cleaner working environment and a footprint that is as green as possible. Quality, releasing result, shelf life and the use of renewable resources are key objectives.
Family business with international growth ambition
Ecoratio is a family business, headquartered in Werkendam (NL) and with sales activities worldwide. The company’s ambition is to grow internationally, to increase its brand awareness worldwide and to do so while maintaining its open and people-oriented company culture.
Why choose Ecoratio?
• The release agent specialist
• Specially developed products for the best concrete finish
• International position with responsibility and freedom
• Worldwide growing company
• A very people-oriented company, with an eye and ear for its people
• Possibilities for personal growth and development
• Comprehensive package of employment conditions
För att söka jobbet gå in på webbplatsen www.oryx.world.